Save the date and time for PMIQ Job Club event that starts next Thursday 23 April 2015.
Time: 3.30-5.00 pm
Location: Brisbane Square Library, Ground level Theatrette
PMIQ Job Club is a monthly event that brings together job seekers, professionals and recruiters helping you to build your network and learn the required skills and techniques to master your application and interview and secure the job you want.
More details are available in the Job Club section .
Hurry up to join Bay3000 PMP/CAMP bootcamp preparation course!
Only few seats are available for next intensive PMP/CAMP bootcamp preparation course.
Dates: 21-24 April 2015
Group discounts are also available.
Please visit Bay3000 website at www.Bay3000.com.au for more information.
Hurry up! Register today.
Nominations are now open for the 2015 PMI Australia National Awards
The annual PMI Australia National awards recognises the exceptional work of the project management profession. The awards will honour outstanding individuals, projects, project teams, and sponsoring organisations that have the following:
- Made outstanding contribution(s) to the practice of the project management profession;
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative while advancing project management concepts, techniques, practices or theories through the effective application of project management principles;
- Demonstrated exemplified superior performance and outstanding project management methods, skills and their important contributions in business, industry, government, community or not-for-profit environments
The following awards will be presented in 2015:
- Project of the Year
- Distinguished Contribution
- Young Project Manager of the Year
- Contribution to Women in Project Management
To nominate for any of the above award categories or for further information please visit the PMIAC website.